How long will your personal data be processed
On an annual basis we review the security and necessity of the storing of data sets collected through the surveys and accordingly will take appropriate measures like the anonymization or deletion of data sets.
What personal data will be collected and used
Personal data we collect may include city / place of work, company details (name (optional), size, legal form), working field and impact focus, program participation, age (categorized), gender, education & email address (optional)
Legal basis for processing your data
Who will have access to your personal data
Involved personal data might be shared with:
– Service providers that are necessary for the performance of the services (ffi: section V in our General Data Policy
– Service providers that support us with the analysis of the results (ffi: section V in our General Data Policy
– Your local Impact Hub in aggregated or anonymized form.
– Partners and funders in aggregated form.
– Consulting agencies in aggregated form.
Transfer of data to a non-EU/EEC country or international organisation, and safeguards
Survey data may be transferred to your respective Impact Hub in an anonymized way, meaning we exclude company name and email if you provided those during the survey.
If you want to learn more about your rights to control and influence our handling of your personal data and how to exercise these rights, take a look at our General Data Policy